Struggling with Debt? You have several options…
De Novo Law Firm can help you with your debt. Our experienced attorneys are familiar with all of your legal options and will give you direction in dealing with debt. De Novo Law Firm offers a completely free consultation with no obligation. Contact us today at (877) 346-7411 or visit our website at www.DeNovoFirm.com
If you are struggling with debt, it will not go away unless you take action. In fact, the longer you wait, the longer the debt will hurt your credit, lead to wage garnishment, and cause unnecessary stress. Below are some of the services we offer and their benefits.
Bankruptcy legally stops creditors and may be able to eliminate all of your debt. Bankruptcy provides the following benefits:
- Stops Foreclosure: Bankruptcy will automatically stay any sale on your home and will give you time to reorganize payments you may have missed. It can even eliminate your second mortgage.
- Stops Lawsuits/Garnishments: Bankruptcy automatically stops creditors from suing you or from taking money from your paycheck. If you are already having money taken from you paycheck, we can file an emergency petition to stop the garnishment.
- Stop Repossession: Bankruptcy can stop creditors from taking your car and allows you time to set up a payment plan for any missed payments.
- Stops Harassing Phone Calls: Bankruptcy provides stiff penalties for creditors who continue to call after bankruptcy has been filed.
- Gives You a Fresh Start: Bankruptcy can give you a fresh start and a chance to rebuild your financial life. For most people, bankruptcy will improve your credit score and give you a chance to start over.
A loan modification is an agreement between a bank and a borrower to renegotiate the terms of a loan. De Novo Law Firm can help you negotiate a better mortgage payment and save you thousands of dollars over the life of your loan. Banks offer loan modifications because mortgage payments are low
Through a loan modification, De Novo Law Firm can help lower monthly mortgage payments, eliminate late fees, and reinstate your loan. In some cases, we may be able to reduce your principal balance, making the amount you owe closer to the home’s current value.
If you believe your lender has illegally foreclosed on your home, you may be a good candidate for foreclosure litigation. In litigation, De Novo Law Firm can represent you as you sue the bank for predatory lending practices, illegal foreclosure practices, and breach of contract in loan modification situations.
In many cases, foreclosure litigation is the only way to get the banks attention in a difficult loan modification case. Contact our office today for a free analysis of your case and whether litigation is a good option.